Extend support to your leads and contacts from within Freshsales by integrating with Freshdesk.
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshsales leads/contacts with Freshdesk contacts. Any new contact/lead created in Freshsales can be created as a Freshdesk contact through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshsales to Freshdesk or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Freshdesk and Freshsales in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Freshdesk credentials after which the data sync between Freshdesk and Freshsales is done seamlessly.
This app is most useful when a user wants to extend support to their leads and contacts from within Freshsales by integrating with Freshdesk. This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshsales to Freshdesk and vice versa.
The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshsales to Freshdesk. For example, if a user wants the phone number field in Freshsales to be synced as work number or personal number in Freshdesk, this app provides the ability to do it.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshsales to Freshdesk or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshsales to fields in Freshdesk which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Freshdesk domain and API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Freshdesk account, click your profile picture and select Profile Settings.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
5. You are directed to the Settings section.
- If you want both Leads and Contacts of Freshsales to be synced as Freshdesk contacts, you can choose ‘Both Leads & Contacts'
- If you want only your Freshsales Leads to be synced as Freshdesk Contacts, choose ‘Leads’
- If you want only your Freshsales Contacts to be synced as Freshdesk Contacts, choose ‘Contacts’
1. Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshsales to Freshdesk or vice versa.
2. Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshsales be synced in Freshdesk. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshsales, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Freshdesk?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.
Customers who have installed Freshdesk have also installed