Empower reps in Freshsales with account health and other customer insights from Freshsuccess.
The Freshsuccess integration for Freshsales empowers your sales and account managers with rich customer data from Freshsuccess. This information is seamlessly visualized on the:
1. Deal page
2. Contact page
3. Account page
Account level information visualized on the Overview tab of the app includes (but not limited to):
- Account health score
- Stage of customer lifecycle
- Latest updates or meeting notes
- MRR or ARR
- Renewal date
- Join date
- Key contacts
In addition, the Insights tab of the app shows:
- In-depth health score breakdown
- Top modules used by users
- Top features used by users
Other insights such as churn alerts, disengaged customer alerts, and much more!
The app features a fully customizable layout, allowing admins to modify and rearrange customer data shown to your sales reps.
Before you can install Freshsuccess app in Freshsales, you need to obtain an app authentication code.
To get the code, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Freshsuccess
2. On the left-navigation bar, go to Settings > IT Administration
3. Click ‘App Configuration’
4. From System, select ‘Freshsales’
5. The app authentication code is displayed. You can click on the ‘Copy’ button to copy the
code to clipboard.
You are done with all steps within Freshsuccess for now
To install the Freshsuccess app in Freshsales, follow these steps:
1. Login to Freshsales as a user with Account Admin role or similar**
2. On the left-navigation bar, go to Settings → Apps
3. Select Freshsuccess from the list
4. You will be asked to enter the required information:
- For Freshsuccess domain, enter your Freshsuccess domain URL (ie.
acme.success.freshworks.com). You do not input https:// or http://
- For app authentication code, paste the app authentication code from step 5 above.
5. Click Save to complete the app installation process
**NOTE: The app will use the API key of the Freshsales user who initially installs the app. It is recommended that this user have the following role permissions:
- Global scope to all contacts, deals, and accounts.
- View, edit, create, and delete permissions for each contacts, deals, and accounts.
Without this criteria, the app can not function correctly.