Google Analytics Connector
Automatically import Google Analytics information into Freshsales
Most sales don't happen online; they are closed by sales reps, either in person or over the phone. By default, Google Analytics doesn't have access to these sales, so you have no idea about how much revenue was generated by a certain campaign, ad, article or keyword. This results in spending money on leads that don't buy anything.
That's why we have GA Connector - to help marketers understand the true impact of their campaigns on the bottom line.
GA Connector imports web analytics information about each contact from Google Analytics into Freshsales, allowing you to measure ROI of each Marketing campaign, Adwords keyword, Facebook ad etc.
With this extension, you'll be able to:
- Import source, medium, keyword and other traffic source information.
- Track both first and last click traffic source.
- Track Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Organic, Social, Referral traffic and more.
1. Sign up for a free trial account on our website https://gaconnector.com/
2. Add the GA Connector script to your website. The script will be provided to you on Step 1 of our setup wizard after signing up
3. Create the custom fields in Freshworks. To create custom fields on Freshworks CRM, Go to Admin Setup > CRM Customization > Leads Module and add a Text Field for each GA Connector field that you want to add in Freshworks. For a full list of GA Connector information that you can track, please see this article.
4. Update your forms and add the GA Connector fields that you have just created. Setting up your form depends on what type of form you are using to get your leads. We have prepared guides on how to set up the most common webforms in Freshworks