Sync marketing leads from Mailchimp with your Freshsales leads or contacts.
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshsales leads/contacts with Mailchimp members. Any new contact/lead created in Freshsales can be created as a Mailchimp member through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshsales to Mailchimp or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Mailchimp and Freshsales in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Mailchimp credentials after which the data sync between Mailchimp and Freshsales is done seamlessly.
This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshsales to Mailchimp and vice versa. The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshsales to Mailchimp. For example, the user can choose which one of these 2 fields: work-email, personal-email should be synced as primary email in a Mailchimp member.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshsales to Mailchimp or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshsales to fields in Mailchimp which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Mailchimp API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Mailchimp account, Go to Extras -> API Keys. Create a new one if no API key exists.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
5. You are directed to the Settings section.
- If you want both Leads and Contacts of Freshsales to be synced as Mailchimp members, you can choose ‘Both Leads & Contacts'
- If you want only your Freshsales Leads to be synced as Mailchimp members, choose ‘Leads’
- If you want only your Freshsales Contacts to be synced as Mailchimp members, choose ‘Contacts’
1. Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshsales to Mailchimp or vice versa.
2. Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshsales be synced in Mailchimp. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshsales, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Mailchimp?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.