Freshsales Integrates with Revv using Zapier
Revv is a powerful fundraising and donation platform that will raise your organization more money with innovative features. Revv integrates with the platforms you already use for crm.
You already know that Freshsales is an online, cloud-based CRM with Integrated phone and email, User behavior tracking, Lead scoring and more.. But now...
Revv has the following triggers available to send donation data to Freshsales through Zapier:
- Donation Processed Trigger - data sent to Freshsales when a donor makes a one-time donation.
- New Donor Profile Trigger - data sent to Freshsales when a new donor joins the organization or updates their details.
- New Subscription Created Trigger - data sent to Freshsales when a new recurring donation is made.
- New Lead Created Trigger - data sent to Freshsales when a user signs a petition.
Using Zapier allows you to connect Revv with 1000+ apps including email systems, CRMs, and databases.
Revv's integration is a powerful tool that allows you to connect your organization's fundraising account with Zapier to send donation data, user data, and petition signers to 1000+ apps.
Use cases for this feature are unlimited but here are some examples:
- Sending your donors into your MailChimp account and subscribing them to a donor list
- Sending custom email receipts to donors using your CRM
- Sending all donation data into AirTable, Google Sheets or Quickbooks for analysis
- Putting petition signers into a drip sequence to try to turn them into donors
Connecting Revv and Zapier
Prerequisite: Create a Zapier account
1. Navigate to Integrations in your Organization Settings
2. Click the green plus button and add Zapier
3. Note your Organization Secret Key and Organization Revv UID
4. Activate the integration in Revv
5. Navigate to Zapier and use the Editor to 'Make A Zap'
6. Choose Revv from the list
7. Input the Organization Secret Key and Organization Revv UID you received from your Revv Integration Page
8. Choose one of the 4 Revv Zap triggers (read about them below)
9. Finalize your Zap: Finish configuring your trigger, action, (optional) filters and data. Test using the sample data
10. Activate a Zap
Revv's Zapier Triggers
Donation Processed Trigger
- Triggered in Zapier when a donor makes a landing page donation (donation/product/conduit/event
- Triggered in Zapier when a donor makes an upsell page donation (product/double)
- Triggered in Zapier when a recurring donation is processed
New Donor Profile Trigger
- Triggered in Zapier when a logged-out donation is made to the organization
- Triggered in Zapier when a signing-up donation is made to the organization
- Triggered in Zapier when a logged-in donation is made to the organization and this is the donor's first donation to this organization
- Triggered in Zapier when donor updates their card
New Subscription Created Trigger
- Triggered in Zapier when a new recurring donation is made to a landing page
- Triggered in Zapier when a recurring upsell is accepted
New Lead Created Trigger
- Triggered in Zapier when a logged-out user signs a petition
- Triggered in Zapier when a logged-in user signs a petition
- You can view existing active Zaps on the integration page in Revv
- Removing an active Zap from the integration in Revv disables the Zap in Zapier
- Deactivating the integration in Revv removes all active Zaps from Zapier
- Removing the integration in Revv removes all active Zaps from Zapier