Make and receive calls with Freshsales
Automatically log inbound and outbound calls, record them and click to call inside Freshsales
Click to Call inside Freshsales
Call leads and contacts, with a single click and without leaving Freshsales.
Automatic call logging
Automatically log inbound and outbound calls, voicemails and missed calls with all the details you need for reporting and monitoring of your agents
Always know who's calling
Toky automatically syncs with Freshsales's phone records so every time you receive a call, you will know who is calling
How to configure Toky Integrations
To enable Toky integrations, you must follow these steps:
1. Go to your Toky dashboard and click on Integrations
2. Click on the required Integration from the list
3. Follow the steps on the right panel. The process can be different for every integration and this is because the particular requirements of every app.
What happens after enabling the integrations?
- Once the integration is enabled for the first time, the synchronization process will begin and its duration depends on how much records you have. On average, it generally takes between 1 to 15 minutes from start to end.
- The contacts will sync with Toky but they won't show up in the Phone Directory section of Toky. This is normal and intended to avoid data duplicity between your CRM and Toky.
- Calls you make won't be logged in the integration if the synching has not finished.
- There's an integration log where you can see what calls were logged and where.
- The integration will be available for all agents in your account. You don't need to set it up for each agent.
- If you want to click to call, you need to be using Chrome and install the Click to Call Extension on each Chrome browser where you want it.
- Click to Call is not mandatory to have in order to make the integration work. Consider it just as a helper to make your work easier when it comes to typing a phone number and dialing.