[In BETA] Perform operations on AWS EC2 resources via the Workflow Automator.
Orchestration apps give you the ability to automate several repeatable actions that span across a diverse set of systems by performing specific actions with Freshservice Workflows. The list of actions supported for this app include:
1. Instance Management - You can perform management operations on instances in AWS.
- Run Instance
- Describe Instance Group Set Attribute
- Describe Instance Status
- Modify Instance Attribute
- Get Password Data
- Stop Instance
- Start Instance
- Reboot Instance
- Terminate Instance
2. VPCs - You can perform management operations on VPCs, subnets, route tables, internet gateways, NAT gateways and VPC peering connections in AWS.
- Create a New VPC
- Delete a VPC
- Describe specified VPC
- Delete VPC Peering Connection
- Delete NAT Gateway
- Detach Internet Gateway
3. Security Groups - You can perform management operations on security groups in AWS.
- Describe Security Group By ID
- Create Security Group
- Delete Security Group By Id
- Delete Security Group
4. Images - You can perform management operations on images in AWS.
- Create Image
- Deregister Image
- Copy Image
5. Key-pairs - You can create and delete key-pairs in AWS.
- Create Key-pair
- Delete Key-pair
6. Tag management - You can create and delete tags in AWS.
- Create Tag
- Delete Tag
7. Subnet Management
- Create a New Subnet
- Delete Subnet
8. Route Table- You can delete and disassociate route tables.
- Delete Route Table
- Disassociate Route Table
To install and authenticate this app you will need to provide the following:
1. Secret Key
2. Access Key
Steps to authenticate and perform actions on AWS
1. Use your AWS account ID or account alias, your IAM user name, and your password to sign in to the IAM console.
2. In the navigation bar on the upper right, choose your user name, and then choose My Security Credentials.
3. Expand the Access keys (access key ID and secret access key) section.
4. Do any of the following:
• To create an access key, choose Create New Access Key. If this feature is disabled, then you must delete one of the existing keys before you can create a new one. A warning explains that you have only one opportunity to view or download the secret access key. To copy the key to paste it somewhere else for safekeeping, choose Show Access Key. To save the access key ID and secret access key to a .csv file to a secure location on your computer, choose Download Key File.
• To disable an active access key, choose Make Inactive.
• To re-enable an inactive access key, choose Make Active.
• Before you delete an access key, make sure that it's no longer in use. You cannot recover an access key after you delete it. To delete your access key, choose Delete. When prompted for confirmation, choose Yes.