The Contract Hour Manager app enables service desk agents track the time spent on their tickets against the numbers of hours purchased by a customer through their contract.
With the Contract Hour Manager app,
1. Admins can define (and modify) contract duration and the alert threshold for each customer
2. Agents can track the remaining contract duration for each customer
3. The remaining contract duration is highlighted if it goes below the threshold defined for a customer
1) Enter API key.
1) Enter domain name.
2) Create custom fields under “Department”.
3) Enter the contract time and threshold time.
In order to create the custom field:
- Go to “Admin” panel and under “General Settings”, click on “Department fields” inside
- Select “Department”
- Create a custom field “Contract time”, as name, and type “Text field”
- Create a custom field “Threshold time”, as name, and type “Text field”
In order to measure the contract hours for a company:
- Add contract time and threshold time in app settings page for the selected departments.
- In the ticket page of that company, you will now notice a widget called “Contract Hour Manager”.
- when time is logged, this app will subtract all the timer values(the time you spent on the ticket) and shows you the number of hours remaining for the department.