Integrate SAP Transport Management with Freshservice. Simple Plug & Play, no SAP changes needed.
The SAP Transport Management application helps your developers and change managers handle their SAP transports directly in Freshservice. For example, the creation of the transport itself should always be triggered by a change in the document status (e.g. from "Created" to "In Development"). This is to ensure maximum traceability and transparency by giving the information to all parties at the same time.
Nothing needs to be installed or modified on your SAP system. This is a "Plug & Play" solution.
Want to see it in action? Follow this link: https://freshsap.xbpmn.com/knowledgebase.php?article=1
With this app, directly from your Freshservice account, you can:
* Create a Transport Request in the SAP system;
* Delete a transport in the SAP system;
* Remove a transport from the list in case it has already been deleted in the SAP system;
* Retrieve and/or Update transport information in the SAP system;
* Create a Transport of Copies for an existing transport linked to the Freshservice change;
* Release a transport when all tasks have been released in SAP.
If you have other requirements in mind, please share them with our support team!
You will find our step-by-step detailed procedure here: https://freshsap.xbpmn.com/knowledgebase.php?article=2.