Dynamics CRM gets you the key details about your customers inside your helpdesk.
You can integrate your Microsoft Dynamics CRM software’s online account with Freshcaller. Installing the Dynamics CRM app for Freshcaller will let you access the Dynamics CRM data within Freshcaller as well as in the Freshcaller widgets on the Freshdesk product.
Benefits of using this CRM integration:
1. Get more context regarding the problem based on the contact's information from Dynamics CRM. Make your answers more personal.
2. Differentiate if the user is just a contact or a lead and provide access details, lead data and much more, right from the Freshcaller app placeholders. All the data you need to answer the problem are available right inside your helpdesk.
3. Create a contact or lead in Dynamics CRM based on the contact's information from Freshcaller.
4. Phone call activities will be created in Dynamics CRM whenever the contact or lead is created from Freshcaller based on the phone call information. This helps the agent to track their customers based on the phone call activities.
1. Azure Client ID
2. Azure Client Secret Key
3. Dynamics CRM Domain Name
4. Resource URL
Steps to install the app:
1. Provide the Oauth credentials (Client ID, Client Secret Key, Domain Name, Resource URL) in the Oauth installation page and click Continue.
2. On successful Authentication, provide the Dynamics domain’s full URL and click next.
3. Select the necessary fields which should be displayed in the app.
Data Fields - Select the contact details that you want to be displayed on the Freshcaller App Placeholders.
Lead Fields - Select the lead details that you want to be displayed on the Freshcaller App Placeholders.
Account Fields - Select the account details that you want to be displayed on the Freshcaller App Placeholders.
Opportunity Fields - Select the opportunity details that you want to be displayed on the Freshcaller App Placeholders.
4. Once the fields are selected, click the Install button to install the app.