Freshcaller integration with Woocommerce helps agents view information related to customer orders.
Step up your customer support by integrating your WooCommerce store with Freshcaller phone system. Developed by Codup.io, this app brings in information about your customers’ current orders and order history, right where you need the most: on your Freshcaller screen.
So, if an existing customer calls you, you can get all the information about the contact’s order history with your company without having to switch tabs and having to search anywhere else.
Besides viewing information, you also get the option to refund or cancel orders right from Freshcaller.
With this app installed, you can deliver top-notch customer service by simply having all the information you need about the contact’s order history with your company.
● On your Freshcaller dashboard, navigate to Admin settings and click Apps.
● Search for WooCommerce App.
● Install the App.
● Once installed, go to settings tab and click on Apps.
● Click on custom Apps. You will see WooCommerce integration installed.
● On the configuration screen, enter WooCommerce Store Name, WooCommerce Consumer Key and WooCommerce Consumer Secret.
○ WooCommerce Store Name is the URL of your store. Copy and paste the URL.
○ To get WooCommerce Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, visit your WooCommerce store.
○ Navigate to WooCommerce > Advanced
○ In the advanced tab click on REST API
○ Click on the “Add key” button to create a new API key
○ Under Key Details, enter the key’s description, User, and Permissions.
○ Click on Generate API key
○ A new page will open up with the Consumer key and Consumer secret
○ Copy both the keys and remember NOT to refresh the page since the key generates only once.
○ When all the fields are filled in, click on Validate to configure the product.
● After successful configuration, the app shows information about the contact’s order from WooCommerce stores whenever the customer calls on Freshcaller.