Magento 1.x app lets you view and manage contact's orders during and after calls.
This Magento 1.x app makes customer support easier by giving you the ability to view your customer's personal and order information from Magento during ongoing and incoming calls. You can also create a new customer if it doesn't exist and cancel existing orders.
Should you need more information about an order, clicking on an order ID will render order information as a popup right inside your inbox. You still have a link to view extended order information on your Magento store.
After you install the app, you should see a Magento widget right inside the following sections:
1. Incoming call notification card
2. Contact conversation card
3. Widget call notification card (in third party apps like Freshdesk)
4. Widget contact conversation card (in third party apps like Freshdesk)
Before you start configuring your new application on Freshcaller, you should be installing and configuring Freshcaller extension on your Magento store.
Before you begin: Installing and Configuring Magento Extension
1. Download the extension from http://effy.co.in/freshworks/magento_1x.zip
2. Using FTP or SSH access, extract the contents of the directory into your Magento root directory. The directory has folders like app, var, lib, etc.
3. Clear the Magento cache: Log in to Magento admin and navigate to System > Cache Management. Click on Flush Magento Cache.
4. Log out and log in to Magento admin
5. You should find a new menu called 'Freshworks' in the menu bar
- Clear Freshworks extension cache: Navigate to System > Cache Management, select 'Freshworks' from the cache table and under the 'Actions' drop-down (top right in the table header), select 'Enable' and press submit.
Configuring your Magento App on Freshcaller:
1. This app needs you to have an admin account with Magento
2. You should have the Magento 1.x extension for Freshcaller installed on your Magento Store following the instructions in the previous section
3. Once the Magento extension is installed, go to Freshcaller -> Freshcaller App's API Token to copy your API token
4. On Freshcaller, in the API Token field, enter the token you just copied from your Magento store
5. Enter your Magento Store URL. If your store URL looks like this "http://<your-domain>/magento/index.php" then enter "http://<your-domain>/magento" while installing. Make sure you enter the entire text before "/index.php" from your URL. The trailing slash is not needed