The integration provides users with information about customers from Salesforce in Freshcaller.
The Salesforce Service Cloud application allows you to view the complete information about contacts inside Freshcaller.
1. Ability to see the details of the contact stored in Salesforce directly in Freshcaller. The following details are displayed: name, email, phone number, and all the Cases that are related to this contact (with Case Subject and Case Status).
2. Ability to create a new contact in the Salesforce Service Cloud directly from Freshcaller.
3. Ability to add a New Case or relate/log the call details to the existing Case.
1. From Setup, enter App Manager in the Quick Find box, then select App Manager.
2. Click New Connected App. Name the connected app as Freshcaller.
3. Add all OAuth Scopes.
4. Enter callback URL as https://oauth.freshdev.io/auth/callback.
5. Click Save. Now copy the consumer key and secret.
1. Click on Install.
2. If you are using production/dev org, type login as the Salesforce org type. If you are
using sandbox, then type test.
3. Use the Salesforce consumer key and secret that you obtained from the connected app