Create new leads, tasks and view your Salesforce customers’ contact information from Freshchat.
The integration between your Salesforce and Freshchat accounts enables you to view your Salesforce customers’ details inside Freshchat itself, without having to switch tabs.
Having your Freshchat integrated with Salesforce enables you to do the following within your Freshchat account itself.
1. Access contact information such as Lead name/contact name and Account name (based on the status of the customer record in your Salesforce Account) during an ongoing chat.
2. Create a new lead record from within Freshchat if there’s no existing record in Salesforce.
3. Access the last three recent tasks, opportunity you have with the customer you’re chatting with.
4. Create tasks for the existing leads or contacts
5. Navigate to your Salesforce account directly from your Freshchat account on a tap of a button
To enable the integration,
1. Login as an Admin in your Freshchat account
2. Go to Apps>>Salesforce 2
3. Click the “Add new account” button.
4. Enter your Salesforce consumer secret and Salesforce Consumer key and Click “Authorize” button
5. Now, hit the “Save” button and you are good to go.