Zluri is an enterprise SaaS Management Platform for IT teams. It enables IT teams to discover, manage, secure, and comply across multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard.
As organizations grow, So do the SaaS applications used by them, and along with grows the complexity in managing the applications. The fact that anyone can sign up for a SaaS app and start using it, Sometimes keeps the IT team unaware of what apps are being in the organization. It increases security & compliance risks while leading to unnecessary spending on redundant applications & unused licenses. The traditional method of tracking all subscriptions through spreadsheets is inefficient here. Zluri provides an intelligent solution to manage all your software subscriptions.
With direct integration with Freshchat, you can easily track which users hold Freshchat licenses & how frequently they use Freshchat. You will get the usage metrics for each user on the Freshchat platform. Also, you can manage license ownership, provision Freshchat accounts for users.
1. Login to your Zluri dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Integration page.
3. Find Freshchat in the list of the integrations and click “Connect.”
4.This will open a window displaying the list of data points that Zluri collects from Freshchat. Please go through it and click “Connect.”
5. This will open another window where you will need to enter your Freshchat API key & Region.
6. Once you enter those credentials & click 'connect' it will connect Zluri to Freshchat.