Agents can easily track the Neto order information without leaving their Freshdesk interface.
NETO for Freshdesk app provides you a set of orchestrated integrations to solve your automation needs. With the help of this integration, customer support agents can easily track their order information without leaving their Freshdesk interface. The solution allows you to automatically synchronize Neto Orders records with Freshdesk and capture business-critical data
You don't have to switch tabs back and forth when your customers ask for a refund or cancellation - you can do that right from Freshdesk. If you get even a few dozen tickets a day, this is a big time-saver!
1. Enter your web store url in Neto admin page . For example, jinnss.neto.com.au
2. Click continue to install the app.
3. On clicking continue, Neto login page opens up , enter login credentials to authorize the connect request
4. Once connection is authorized, system will direct to installation window. There user needs to enter the Freshdesk domain name,Freshdesk API key and re-enter the same neto web store url in this window. Then click Install.
5. Click reauthorize button
6. Role: Configure access privileges for user groups
• Navigate to ‘Role’ tab
• Switch on or switch off the toggle button next to respective role
• Switch on will display Cancel order / Refund order button in the Neto app to the agents in that role
• Switch off will disable Cancel order / Refund order button in the Neto app to the agents in that role
• Click ‘Save’ button
7.Order attributes configuration:Configure order attributes information to be visible for the users
• Navigate to ‘Order Attributes Configuration’ tab
• Select the check box next to the required order properties.
o You will view the selected property and its value in the ‘More order detail’ section of the app
o Note : Maximum 4 properties can be selected from Order Properties
• Select the check box next to Item Properties
o You will view the selected property and its value for each order item in the app
o Note : Maximum 4 properties can be selected from Item Properties
• Click ‘Save’ button
8.WebstoresMulti Store Configuration to a Freshdesk account
• Click on the ‘Connected another store’ link
• Pop up window ‘Create Web store ‘ opens up
• Enter your Neto web store name. For example, jacksstore.neto.com.au
• Enter the ‘API Username’ from Neto webstore
• Enter the ‘API Key’ from Neto webstore
• Click ‘save’ button.