Freshdesk PagerDuty integration helps you keep your customers happy and engaged by equipping your support agents to effectively triage and manage every incident reported.
By installing the PagerDuty app on Freshdesk:
● The agents can search and link for all open Pagerduty incidents from Freshdesk tickets
● The agents can also create an incident on Pagerduty from Freshdesk tickets page.
● Notes added on Pagerduty to the linked/created incident will be available on Freshdesk
and vice versa.
● Once the incident is resolved in Pagerduty the status on Freshdesk will be set to
1. Searching for the app: Go to Admin in Freshdesk → Apps → use the Search bar to
select Pagerduty app.
2. Click install.
3. Freshdesk authentication: Enter your Freshdesk API key, Pagerduty credentials (your
registered Email ID and API key) and authenticate.
4. Pagerduty authentication: Once the Authentication is complete, choose the service
type to integrate Freshdesk and Pagerduty, and after selecting the service type, proceed
to install the application.