Scorebuddy is a cloud based All in One Quality Management platform for Contact Center professionals
Scorebuddy is the All-in-One Quality Management solution for scoring, reporting and analyzing customer interactions in the contact centre. Flexible Scorecards, AI Text Analytics and Learning & Development solutions, are used to significantly improve outcomes resulting in great customer experience.
There are many use cases for Scorebuddy, a few of which are as follows:
1. Continuous improvement of staff performance handling customer interactions of all types, through reporting, training/process changes and re-evaluations
2. Auditing and alerting of compliance criteria for regulated interaction types
3. Identification of customer dissatisfaction drivers to create targeted quality assessment lists
4. Used by BPO/Outsourcers to provide individual QA frameworks per client
5. Used by clients with multiple BPO/Outsourcers to track performance per and across partners
6. Capture and report on Interaction Customer Sentiment alongside Quality in one solution: the 360 degree view of the interaction
Adding a Freshdesk integration into Scorebuddy is a one-time only task where you provide a subdomain and an API Key.
Supported Freshdesk plans are Blossom*, Garden, Estate, Forest, Estate Omnichannel, Forest Omnichannel. Sprout (free plan) is not supported.
*"Satisfaction ratings" are not able to be pulled through into scoring if using the Blossom plan.
In order to obtain all the necessary detail, you will need to be able to log in to Freshdesk as a verified Admin.
Once you have set up and accessed your Scorebuddy free trial, you need to follow these simple steps to connect the solutions.
From the main navigation menu:
• Select Score
• Then Interactions
• From here, View Integrations
• Followed by Add Integration
• Now hover over the Freshdesk logo and select Add Integration.
• You'll be presented with a short form to complete. All fields are required.
The Label and Description are for your reference to help you identify the cases that you are dealing with. If you have multiple instances of Freshdesk it is a good idea to add an identifier to the label and description for these so that they can be differentiated.
The API Key can be found within your Freshdesk instance by clicking your profile picture in the top right and selecting Profile Settings. The API key is in the sidebar.
Your Subdomain is the element that appears before "https://" and before ".freshdesk.com" in your Freshdesk URL. So, if your Freshdesk URL is https://test.freshdesk.com, your Subdomain would be test.
Set a data retention policy which specifies how long you wish for Scorebuddy to store your cases. Once this period has been exceeded the case details are automatically removed from Scorebuddy.
When you are done click Connect Freshdesk to Scorebuddy. You will be shown a confirmation message.
You can now use the link to begin matching Agents in Scorebuddy with Agents in Freshdesk. If you prefer to do this later, return to this "View Integrations" page, select the "More" dropdown and select "Match Users".
*Please note: this is a critical step before you begin to build lists