This two-way sync lets you track time spent on Freshdesk tickets and access Zoho Books data.
Get customer information from Zoho Books into your Freshdesk account and synchronize your Time logs from Freshdesk to Zoho Books.
1. Save your valuable time and reduce your multitasking with all your Zoho Books information showing up in your Freshdesk ticket.
2. Customer information such as Customer Details, Recent Comments, Recent Invoices are automatically synchronized with your helpdesk. You can also log your helpdesk time and automatically synchronize it with the corresponding Customer account in Zoho Books.
This app needs you to have an active account with Zoho Books.
To install the Zoho Book app in your helpdesk, follow these steps:
1. Click on the 'Install' button.
2. Click on the API KEY link.
3. A new tab is opened with the API KEY of your Zoho Books account. Copy it and paste in the Installation page of the app (make sure that your ZohoBooks account is active, as it will not work with the expired trial version!)
4. Click on the 'Advanced Settings' and check the fields you would like to be synchronized and save your choice by clicking on the 'Save' button.