Appy Pie's Connect allows you to instantly connect Freshsales with 100+ apps to automate your work.
Freshsales is one of the most effective CRM tools that helps you manage your customer service more effectively. Monitoring it around the clock is quite tough when you have other more hands-on jobs to take care of.
Listed below are some of the ways in which you can harness the full potential of Freshsales with Appy Pie's Connect:
Appy Pie’s Connect provides workflows to automate the use of web applications together. It is often described as a translator between web APIs. It supports hundreds of apps. You can mix and match triggers and actions to automate just about anything. Thus, you may call Appy Pie’s Connect an easy-to-use Web Automation App.
1. You can use Appy Pie’s Connect to integrate Freshsales & Slack to stay updated about all the new leads created in Freshsales. After setting this integration up, whenever a new lead is created in Freshsales, Appy Pie’s Connect will automatically send notification messages in Slack.
2. You can use Freshsales—Microsoft Teams integration to stay updated about all the new leads created in Freshsales. After setting this integration up, whenever a new lead is created in Freshsales, Appy Pie’s Connect will automatically send notification messages in Microsoft Teams Channel.
When you create a Connect that includes Freshsales as one of the apps, you will need to add your Freshsales account to Appy Pie's Connect and provide the API key.
1. Login to Freshsales as an Admin.
2. Go to Admin Settings > Third party integrations
3. Click the Make a Connect button and you’ll be directed to Appy Pie's Connect.
4. If you already have a Appy Pie's Connect account, log in. Else sign up to explore this integration’s possible workflows.
5. Once you are logged in, you’ll be directed to a screen where you can start making your first Connect with Freshsales.
7. Before you start to create a Connect, you need to decide on the following,
a. The app from which the trigger is fetched
b. What should the trigger be?
c. What action should take place as a consequence?
d. The app in which the action should take place
8. How to create a Connect?
a. Choose your app from which the trigger is fetched.
b. Next, select your trigger.
c. Test the step.
d. Choose your app where you want the action to be initiated.
e. Next, select your action.
f. Test the step.
g. Test the Connect.
h. Create the Connect.