View, create, link, and comment on Jira issues from Freshsales.
This integration enables Freshsales agents to do the following from the Accounts and Deal details page:
1. Create new Jira issues or link existing Jira issues to an account and a deal.
2. View Atlassian Jira issues that have already been mapped with a deal or an account.
3. Add comments and attachments to linked Jira issues.
1. Log in to your Freshsales account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin Settings →Marketplace and Integrations → Marketplace Apps → Search for the “Atlassian Jira” app and click Install.
3. On the Freshsales Account Configuration tab, enter your Freshsales URL, API Key and click "Verify Freshsales Account".
4. Under the Jira Account Configuration tab, enter the Jira Account URL, Email, API Token, and click "Verify Jira Account".
5. Select the linked Jira issue fields to be displayed on the Freshsales account and deal details page.
6. Select the Jira project that can be linked to a Freshsales account and deal.
7. Configure the Jira issue field to store the linked Freshsales account and deal links.
8. Click Install.