Unify your martech stack by sending Freshsales data with all your marketing tools, code-free.
The CustomerLabs CDP + Freshsales integration will enable marketers to bring their Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Deals and all related data from Freshsales into Customerlabs CDP to enrich existing user profiles, create targeted segments & sync them with other marketing tools to personalize engagement.
How this integration will help accelerate marketing ROI
1. Ability to sync enriched user profiles (customer data gathered across website, CRM, chat, ads etc.) with Facebook to achieve higher audience match rates than native integration
2. Improve ad campaign performance by creating lookalikes of high-value customers (opportunities, closed/won etc.)
3. Advertise only to your ICPs by syncing CRM firmographic details with Facebook
4. Trigger ads automatically based on the deal stage of your customers on Facebook, Linkedin & Google
5. Visualize & attribute marketing efforts that played a pivotal role in the conversion and much more.
Freshsales + CustomerLabs CDP Integration:
1. Create a new account and login to CustomerLabs CDP (https://www.customerlabs.co/)
2. Navigate to Sources > Freshsales
3. On choosing Freshsales you will be taken to an authentication screen
4. On a different tab, login to Freshsales as an administrator
5. Go to Admin settings > Integrations > Apps
6. Do a quick search for CustomerLabs & click on install
7. You will be asked to enter your CustomerLabs CDP account ID. This ID can be found in CustomerLabs CDP by clicking on the account name.
8. Copy & paste the CustomerLabs CDP account ID in Freshsales & hit Save
9. Before leaving Freshsales, copy the URL <CRM domain name.freshsales.io>
10. Paste the copied URL in the CustomerLabs CDP Freshsales authentication screen
11. Voila! You will now be able to receive customer data from Freshsales
Sample workflow setup in CustomerLabs CDP:
The next steps will guide on how to create a workflow & map incoming event data without writing any code. In this sample workflow lets see how you can collect & unify data in CustomerLabs CDP when a contact is created on Freshsales.
1. Post successful authentication, click on "Next: Workflow setup" in CustomerLabs CDP
2. You will now be taken to the workflow builder
3. Give a name to your workflow (in this case: contact_created) & click "Next: 4. Choose sample data"
4. Create a test contact in Freshsales to access relevant data samples in CustomerLabs CDP
5. Wait for sometime before clicking on "Get more samples" if you haven't received it yet
6. Now choose the sample you need and select "Filter incoming data"
7. Add a filter criteria to allow only contact created events to enter your workflow
8. In the event mapping screen, select the event name, user identifier, account identifier and add attributes.
9. Once mapping is done, hit Save. You will now be able to receive customer data when a new contact is created in Freshsales
Access the support documentation to know more.