Extend support to your leads & contacts within Freshsales by integrating with Freshdesk Support Desk
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshsales leads/contacts with Freshdesk Support Desk contacts. Any new contact/lead created in Freshsales can be created as a Freshdesk Support Desk contact through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshsales to Freshdesk Support Desk or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Freshdesk Support Desk and Freshsales in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Freshdesk Support Desk credentials after which the data sync between Freshdesk Support Desk and Freshsales is done seamlessly.
This app is most useful when a user wants to extend support to their leads and contacts from within Freshsales by integrating with Freshdesk Support Desk. This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshsales to Freshdesk Support Desk and vice versa.
The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshsales to Freshdesk Support Desk. For example, if a user wants the phone number field in Freshsales to be synced as work number or personal number in Freshdesk Support Desk, this app provides the ability to do it.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshsales to Freshdesk Support Desk or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshsales to fields in Freshdesk Support Desk which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Freshdesk Support Desk domain and API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Freshdesk Support Desk account, click your profile picture and select Profile Settings.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
5. You are directed to the Settings section.
- If you want both Leads and Contacts of Freshsales to be synced as Freshdesk Support Desk contacts, you can choose ‘Both Leads & Contacts'
- If you want only your Freshsales Leads to be synced as Freshdesk Support Desk Contacts, choose ‘Leads’
- If you want only your Freshsales Contacts to be synced as Freshdesk Support Desk Contacts, choose ‘Contacts’
1. Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshsales to Freshdesk Support Desk or vice versa.
2. Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshsales be synced in Freshdesk Support Desk. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshsales, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Freshdesk Support Desk?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.