Import your Google contacts into Freshsales as Leads or contacts
The Google contacts integration allows every user in Freshsales to keep their CRM database up-to-date by syncing their contacts group from Google.
* Users can choose to sync one of their Google Contact group as either leads (or) contacts or as both leads and contacts.
* The first time the sync happens, all contacts from the selected Google Contacts group are imported, provided the contact has an email address or a phone number.
* For every subsequent sync, any new contacts being added to the selected Google contacts group or any modifications to the existing contact is synced with Freshsales.
Please note that this is a one-way sync i.e. Information flow is from Google Contacts to Freshsales and the sync happens once every 30mins - 2 hours.
* Click on the Sync Contacts option under the Profile menu on the top right corner of your Freshsales Account.
* Authorize Freshsales to access information from Google Contacts
* Select the specific group from your Google contacts that you would like to sync as either Leads (or) Contacts or as both Leads and Contacts