Sync marketing contacts from HubSpot with your Freshsales leads and contacts
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshsales leads/contacts with HubSpot contacts. Any new contact/lead created in Freshsales can be created as a Hubspot contact through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshsales to HubSpot or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between HubSpot and Freshsales in backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their HubSpot credentials after which the data sync between HubSpot and Freshsales is done seamlessly.
This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshsales to HubSpot and vice versa. The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshsales to HubSpot. For example, the user can choose which one of these 2 fields: work-email, personal-email should be synced as primary email in a HubSpot contact.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshsales to HubSpot or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshsales to fields in Hubspot which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Authenticate our app to access your HubSpot account by clicking on "Authorize to HubSpot" button.
2. You'll be redirected to Oauth page and you will be asked to give permission for our app.
3. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
4. You are directed to the Settings section.
- If you want both Leads and Contacts of Freshsales to be synced as HubSpot contacts, you can choose ‘Both Leads & Contacts'
- If you want only your Freshsales Leads to be synced as HubSpot contacts, choose ‘Leads’
- If you want only your Freshsales Contacts to be synced as HubSpot contacts, choose ‘Contacts’
1. Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshsales to HubSpot or vice versa.
2. Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshsales be synced in HubSpot. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshsales, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in HubSpot?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.