Power BI Reporting for Freshsales
Power BI Reporting on Freshsales is an analytical add-on for your Freshsales data in Power BI.
The Power BI report offers a variety of filters to provide more detailed analysis. It also allows you to select specific values in order to perform comparative analysis.
Analysis coverage includes Sales Dashboard, Sales Pipeline Analysis, Sales Person Analysis and Leads Analysis in Power BI . This leverages your existing enterprise Power BI Pro account to deliver the reports and dashboards.
With the Power BI reports, you can:
1. Get detailed insights into your Freshsales activities available as easy-to-interpret visuals.
2. Proactively close deals and take action with knowledge on sales, sales pipeline analysis, etc.
3. Analyze sales person performance and improve workload and quality of sales closure.
4. Minimize conversion time.
Sales Pipeline Analysis - This dashboard offers analysis on the sales pipeline and ageing. It also provides information on pipelines by product, won and lost deals and open opportunities.
Sales Person Level Analysis - This is a drill down report from the Top Sales Personnel report. It provides information on the pipeline for the sales person, number and amount of won and lost deals and opportunities for the sales person.
Leads Analysis - This dashboard provides information on leads by lead source, stages, leads quality and leads with authority. Top active leads personnel and leads by year and month are analyzed too.
Sales Dashboard - This dashboard provides information on won deals, won deals amount, sales by region, product category, pipeline values and top sales personnel. A drill down report specific to a particular sales personnel is available as well.
First of all, the following information is required to configure the App.
- Freshsales URL (organization.freshsales.io)
- Freshsales API Key. Here's how you can get your API key:
i. Login to your Freshsales account.
ii. Click on your Agent Avatar on the top right and select Settings.
iii. You will find your API key under API Settings.
iv. Copy-paste this as required to authenticate third-party solutions.
- Power BI Pro Account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About App Installation & Configuration:
Once you click on the install button you will be redirected to configure the App.