Manage invoices for your contacts inside the CRM by integrating with QuickBooks.
Manage payments and invoices for your leads and contacts inside Freshsales by integrating with QuickBooks.
What do you get from this Integration?
1. View your customer invoices in Freshsales under the respective lead or contact
2. Get a summary of total paid and unpaid amount for each account, deal, contact and lead.
3. Get notified when your lead or contact makes a payment
4. Pin QuickBooks invoices against your lead in Freshsales
5. Search your QuickBooks invoice without leaving Freshsales
1. Login into Freshsales as an Admin.
2. Go to Admin Settings > Integrations > Third party integration > Quickbooks.
3. Enable the toggle. Click the Connect to Quickbooks button from the page you are directed to.
4. You are directed to the Quickbooks page. If you’ve already logged in, just click on Authorize to proceed.
5. Else, sign into your Quickbooks account and then click Authorize.
6. Upon successful authorization, you’ll be directed to the Quickbooks integration page under Freshsales Admin Settings.
7. Your Company name and Email as mentioned in the integrated Quickbooks account appears here.
8. If you choose to be notified every time a lead or a contact makes payment, enable the checkbox.
9. Hit Save.