Scan business cards by snapping a photo, save contacts to address book & export to Freshsales CRM
ScanBizCards is the most versatile business card scanner app for iOS!
Are you tired of keeping track of your scattered business cards? This business card organizer lets you keep all of your business cards in your pocket via an app!
- Scan business cards and conference badges at trade shows and conventions (no QR-code or integration required with event organizer's system).
- Simply export contacts to Freshsales CRM directly in under 30 seconds, you'll be able to convert those new business cards into leads!
- Scan the card on your phone OR submit the card for a 100%-accurate manual transcription.
You can capture contacts from email signatures by enabling email signature capture. You can also use the clipboard to copy text from email signatures, then scan the text and create a contact.
Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Freshsales. Here's all the great things you can do with ScanBizCards:
- Scan and export business cards to Freshsales CRM
- Export via CSV
- Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
- Evernote integration--upload card images to Evernote
- Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
- Create new contacts from email signatures
- Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
- Scan in any direction--it detects text automatically
- Human transcription available for hard-to-read cards (2 free credits included)
You can purchase Human Transcription credits directly on our website: https://www.scanbizcards.com/pricing/
ScanBizCards is rated one of the top 10 business productivity apps on Apple App Store. Download the iOS app from App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scanbizcards/id335047649
Get ScanBizCards for iOS smartphones available on iTunes.
2. Install app
Go from business cards to contacts in four easy steps:
1. Snap or import a photo of a business card.
2. Scan the card.
3. Review and edit the results alongside the card image.
4. Add to the address book or merge with an existing contact.