Track, manage and perform certain actions on all mobile devices and computers right within your CMDB
With Airwatch integration in Freshservice, you can perform the following unified endpoint management functionalities right from the asset details page:
• Track and view contextual information such as Enrollment date, last login activity and last updated time of the device within Freshservice
• Troubleshoot and reset the password for a device within the asset details page in Freshservice
• Lock the SSO session in case the user has left the organisation or the device is lost/stolen
• Send push notification on important updates to the device
• Log in to your Freshservice Admin console, navigate to Admin -> Apps and click on “Get more Apps”.
• When you find the Airwatch app, simply click on the icon and hit install.
• Enter your Freshservice domain and API Key. (To get the API Key, click on the user profile icon on the top right corner of the screen, click Profile Settings and copy the API key from the right panel in your profile screen)
• Enter the Airwatch Host and AW tenant code
• Once the configuration is done, choose the freshservice fields you would like to map to the Airwatch fields
• Choose how often you wish to sync the device information to freshservice and click Install
• Once the devices have synced, you can view the device details and perform actions for these devices from the asset's detail page