TrackHelp is an affordable, flexible and configurable Field Service Management for Freshservice.
Audetemi TrackHelp is a Field Service Mobile App for Freshservice. TrackHelp enhances Freshservice by automating service processes that require onsite visits.
TrackHelp is designed to be used by the Dispatchers, Field Service Representatives (Field Technicians), and by the Field team Leads/Managers. It is a role-aware app that provides contextual process automation based on user's role as a Field Technician, or a Team lead.
The key to an effective field team is being responsive to the right customers, and the right time. TrackHelp helps keep your whole team on task including the dispatchers as well as the field technicians by automating work scheduling based on asset as well as technician’s location to ensure fastest service delivery.
TrackHelp makes it easy for you to create and assign work orders and monitor your team's response with a unique account check-in process.
TrackHelp makes it easy for your whole team to communicate; with real-time status updates, background location updates and a unique work check-in process.
TrackHelp makes real-time reporting a single-touch away, with an integrated field account survey process, you can get meaningful updates on every account, without the tedious manual pen-and-paper process.
Field Service Representatives can view their field assignments, have access to their calendars, and execute various tasks that drive service resolution. These include, but not limited to, taking pictures, creating work logs, capturing signatures on the glass, collaborating visually via video-chat with their peers as well as team leads.
Field Team Leads / Managers can view their team's location in the field and track them on-demand. They can also view their team's assigned work orders and approve the completed work assignments by reviewing the information collected via associated logs. All of this is done using the normal smartphone.
TrackHelp packs several intuitive "field-centric" features required to automate service process workflows. These include proactive two-way notifications, travel time and distance tracking, work time, chat, and video-chat for visual collaboration.
A unique Asset Dashboard provides an asset-driven view of work assignments. Field technicians can view the service schedule for an asset and also review the service history at a glance. This is especially important for the industries that include preventive maintenance business processes.
The Offline Availability feature allows field service technicians to capture information regardless of their connectivity status and automatically synchronises it with Freshservice. This is a key feature that maximises productivity and efficiency for the otherwise disconnected front line workers.
This App includes the following Uber-like functionalities:
- Calendar display of service requests/work-orders - Accessible from freshservice.
- Geo-tracking and geo-fencing of the work location - Accessible in Trackhelp mobile Application.
- Work-order management - Accessible from freshservice.
- Capturing customer sign-off on the hand-held devices (i.e. signature on the glass) - Accessible in Trackhelp mobile Application.
- Submitting work-order completion request with appropriate images - Accessible in Trackhelp mobile Application.
- Text/Video-chat between Manager & Representative - Accessible in Trackhelp mobile Application.
- Online tracking of Field Technician’s route - Accessible in Trackhelp mobile Application.
- Tracking travel, and work-related timestamps to drive efficiency metrics - Accessible from freshservice.
- Asset dashboard to tracking asset’s service history - Accessible from freshservice.
Requirements for Mobile phone OS:
1. iOS 9 and above
2. Android 5.1 and above