Auto ticket tagging for Observer, Dispatcher rules
Cx Moments AI automatically analyses the content of new tickets to tag them in Freshservice and enable automated Observer rules based on rich NLP analytics: route tickets, send self-service replies, etc.
Cx MOMENTS AI automatically tags Freshservice tickets to enable rich Observer rules.
This add-on to Cx MOMENTS Ticket Analytics enables Support Managers to use our automatically discovered AI tags to create Observer rules that trigger specific actions in the support desk, such as automated responses or auto-routing / auto-assignments of tickets. Some examples below:
- Automated response: customer queries about "password reset" and "windows 10" can generate an auto-reply pointing to the url for windows 10 password reset.
- Automated routing: customer complaints about email box storage limits can be routed to the "Email Server Management" agent role.
And of course these AI tags can also be used as filters in Freshservice Reports.
How to connect your Freshservice instance to Cx MOMENTS
1. login to Cx MOMENTS portal.
2. Select FRESHSERVICE as your datasource
3. Enter your API key and Freshservice domain to connect your Freshservice instance to Cx MOMENTS
4. Name your dataset and click 'Submit'.
And you're done!