Bitbucket app for Freshservice boosts collaboration for IT, service desk and development teams.
Get real-time status and notifications from your Bitbucket code repository inside your service desk tickets. With the Bitbucket integration, IT can collaborate with your development teams by sharing information about the repositories linked to each service desk request.
Your service desk team can now take the following actions inside the Freshservice platform:
- Create new code repository branches related to the ticket, so they can start working on it.
- Create pull requests for branches linked to the service desk ticket.
- Stay up to date with changes made to branches linked to a Freshservice ticket.
- Check the latest repo modification dates on the app display.
- View repo branches, commits and pull requests linked to service desk tickets.
- View status, author and reviewer for each pull request.
- View commit file names and their direct links to the Bitbucket code repository.
Before installing the app, you'll need to set up your Bitbucket account to grant access.
Please visit our install page for more details: https://softwaredevtools.com/freshservice/bitbucket-app/install/