Companion app for the Freshservice app on Freshsales Suite to enable company and contact sync.
This is a companion app for the Freshservice app on the Freshsales Suite Marketplace. It helps you sync Companies and Contacts from Freshservice to Accounts and Contacts in Freshsales Suite, each time a ticket is created or updated in Freshservice. You will need to follow the prerequisites and installation steps, and then configure mappings between fields in Freshservice and Freshsales Suite.
To install the FCRM Contacts Sync app in Freshservice, you need to obtain the Freshservice and Freshsales Suite API keys.
Freshsales Suite API Key
1. Log in to Freshsales Suite, select your Freshsales Suite account and click your profile image at the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select the API settings tab on the Settings page. You'll find your API key on the API Settings tab. Resolve the captcha and copy the API key to your clipboard.
Freshservice API Key
1. Log in to Freshservice, click your profile image at the top-right corner.
2. Select Profile Settings.
3. The API key is available on the right side of the panel. Resolve the captcha and copy the API key to your clipboard.
1. Log in to your Freshservice account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Admin→Settings → Apps → Get More Apps.
3. Search for the FCRM Contacts Sync app and click Install.
4. On the app settings page, enter your Freshservice and Freshsales Suite domains, API keys, and select the Sync Option.
5. Click Authenticate.
6. On the next page, map the Freshservice fields with the Freshsales Suite fields.
7. Click Install.