Netreo integrates with Freshservice by publishing events when issues are raised by monitor systems.
Netreo integrates with Freshservice by publishing and resolving Freshservice events when issues are raised by its monitoring and automation systems.
With Netreo, you can monitor your cloud environments, alert on outages automatically from various production issues, and scale or shutdown resources based on demand or time of day.
Netreo integrates with Freshservice by publishing and resolving Freshservice events when issues are raised by its monitoring and automation systems. The integration allows for fine-grained control of what information is sent to Freshservice based on resources, resource groups, minimum severities, etc. If Netreo detects that an issue is no longer active, it can automatically close the associated event.
With this integration you can:
1) Track alerts and convert them to Freshservice tickets.
2) Help your DevOps team to stay on top of their game by managing alerts effectively and auto-resolve tickets when alerts are no longer active.
Three general steps to integrate Netreo with Freshservice
- Get an API key from Freshservice for Netreo to use
- Setup a new Integration definition in Netreo to Freshservice
- Tell Netreo which notifications should be sent to Freshservice
For more information visit - https://www.cloudmonix.com/features/integrations/freshservice/