Store multiple signatures which are placed automatically based on smart rules in Ticket responses
Signature Management Plus is an extended version of the Signature Management App. This app is used to store multiple signatures which can be used, based on the group assigned to a ticket, or as a default signature.
The signatures can be configured on any Ticket Details page. The installation page requires only the verification of domain name and API key.
Business Case: This app can help you configure your reply emails format and structure them in a professional way.
- Increased storage to configure 45+ signatures (can be extended to store even more).
- Signatures can be configured for a specific group.
- Most used placeholders provided.
- Can add signatures with just one click when you need signatures other than the default ones.
- Ticket sidebar (Can be used by account administrators).
- Ticket page background (automatically places default signature when reply/forward is clicked).
- Requires only the domain name and API key verification.
- As soon as you verify your API key, The app shows that it is verified and you need to click the install/save button at the bottom.
- The app setup can be done on any Ticket details page.
- In the app section on the Ticket Details page, the "App Setup" button is displayed which can be used only by the account administrators.
- The "App Setup" button opens a modal box where you can set up your signatures based on a group.
- After configuring all your signatures, click the "save configurations" button at the bottom to save all signatures.
- Default signature offers three configuration: Manual (The User selects between Default & Group signatures), Default (Default signature is selected <br> when both Default & Group signature(s) are applicable) and Group (Group signature(s) overrride Default signature)