Integrating Zoom with Freshservice improves agent’s communication with a customer by scheduling instant Zoom meeting.
Zoom integration allows support agents to resolve issues faster through direct interaction with a customer:
* Generate Zoom meeting URL in ticket details page and send it to customer
* Use audio, video, and screen sharing features for a better understanding of
* Request remote control of customer’s screen
* Record meeting and add recording links sent by Zoom in the ticket for future
* Track meeting start and end time
1. To integrate Zoom with Freshservice, go to Admin > Apps > Get more Apps. Then locate Zoom app in the app gallery and click on install.
2. Enter your Zoom account Sign-In email and Sign-In password and click on Sign in and Authorize
3. Now, you can view your Zoom widget right below the ticket sidebar in ticket details page.
4. Click on Generate meeting URL to generate and copy zoom meeting URL in the ticket.
5. Send the meeting URL to the customer. When the customer clicks on the URL, Zoom downloads and installs an applet on the customer’s system.
6. Now, click on the meeting URL from the widget to start your zoom meeting.
7. To generate a new meeting URL in the same ticket, click on Regenerate meeting URL
8. For information on the remote desktop, control go to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362673-Request-or-Give-Remote-Control?zcid=1231
9. If a meeting is recorded, enter the 9 digits meeting ID (For ex, if the meeting URL generated is https://zoom.us/j/591932173, please enter 591932173) in a text box and click on Add Recording URL
10. Recorded session URL will be copied to the ticket as a note
11. Recorded session URL can be added as a private/public note by clicking on Add Private Note or Add Public Note
12. For information on the cloud, recording go to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203741855-Cloud-Recording
Customers who have installed Zoom have also installed