Extend support to your contacts from within Freshworks CRM by integrating with Freshdesk.
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshworks CRM contacts with Freshdesk contacts. Any new contact created in Freshworks CRM can be created as a Freshdesk contact through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshworks CRM to Freshdesk or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Freshdesk and Freshworks CRM in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Freshdesk credentials after which the data sync between Freshdesk and Freshworks CRM is done seamlessly.
This app is most useful when a user wants to extend support to their contacts from within Freshworks CRM by integrating with Freshdesk. This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshworks CRM to Freshdesk and vice versa.
The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshworks CRM to Freshdesk. For example, if a user wants the phone number field in Freshworks CRM to be synced as work number or personal number in Freshdesk, this app provides the ability to do it.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshworks CRM to Freshdesk or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshworks CRM to fields in Freshdesk which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Freshdesk domain and API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Freshdesk account, click your profile picture and select Profile Settings.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
5. You are directed to the Settings section.
• Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshworks CRM to Freshdesk or vice versa.
• Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshworks CRM be synced in Freshdesk. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshworks CRM, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Freshdesk?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.