Empower sales reps with account health and critical customer insights from Freshsuccess
The Freshsuccess integration for Freshworks CRM empowers your sales reps with rich customer data from Freshsuccess. This information is seamlessly visualized on the:
1. Deal page
2. Contact page
3. Account page
Account level information visualized on the Overview tab of the app includes (but not limited to):
- Account health score
- Stage of customer lifecycle
- Latest updates or meeting notes
- MRR or ARR
- Renewal date
- Join date
- Key contacts
In addition, the Insights tab of the app shows:
- In-depth health score breakdown
- Top modules used by users
- Top features used by users
Other insights such as churn alerts, disengaged customer alerts, and much more!
The app features a fully customizable layout, allowing admins to modify and rearrange customer data shown to your sales reps.
Before you can install Freshsuccess app in Freshworks CRM, you need to obtain an app authentication code.
To get the code, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Freshsuccess
2. On the left-navigation bar, go to Settings > IT Administration
3. Click ‘App Configuration’
4. From System, select ‘Freshworks CRM’
The app authentication code is displayed. You can click on the ‘Copy’ button to copy the code to clipboard.
You are done with all steps within Freshsuccess for now
To install the Freshsuccess app in Freshworks CRM, follow these steps:
1. Login to Freshworks CRM as a user with Account Admin role or similar**
2. On the left-navigation bar, go to Settings → Marketplace Apps
3. Select Freshsuccess from the list
4. You will be asked to enter the required information:
- For Freshsuccess domain, enter your Freshsuccess domain URL (e.g. acme.success.freshworks.com)
- For app authentication code, paste the app authentication code from step 5 above.
5. Click Save to complete the app installation process
**NOTE: The app will use the API key of the Freshworks CRM user who initially installs the app. It is recommended that this user have the following role permissions:
Global scope to all contacts, deals, and accounts.
View, edit, create, and delete permissions for each contacts, deals, and accounts.
Without this criteria, the app can not function correctly.