Import your Google contacts into the CRM as contacts.
The Google Contacts integration allows every user in the CRM to keep their CRM database up-to-date by syncing their contacts group from Google.
* The first time the sync happens, all contacts from the selected Google Contacts group are imported, provided the contact has an email address or a phone number.
* For every subsequent sync, any new contacts being added to the selected Google contacts group or any modifications to the existing contact are synced with the CRM.
Please note that this is a one-way sync i.e. Information flow is from Google Contacts to the CRM and the sync happens once every 30mins - 2 hours.
* Click on the Sync Contacts option under the Profile menu on the top right corner of your CRM Account.
* Authorize the CRM to access information from Google Contacts
* Select the specific group from your Google contacts that you would like to sync as contacts