Magento 2 app lets you view and manage contact's orders during and after calls.
This Magento 2 app makes customer support easier by giving you the ability to view your customer's personal and order information from Magento during ongoing and incoming calls. You can also create a new customer if it doesn't exist and cancel existing orders.
Should you need more information about an order, clicking on an order ID will render order information as a popup right inside your inbox. You still have a link to view extended order information on your Magento store.
After you install the app, you should see a Magento widget right inside the following sections:
1. Incoming call notification card
2. Contact conversation card
3. Widget call notification card (in third party apps like Freshdesk)
4. Widget contact conversation card (in third party apps like Freshdesk)
To access Magento customer details in Freshcaller:
- Install Freshcaller Magento extension
- A new integration needs to be created inside the Magento Admin dashboard.
Steps to install Freshcaller Magento extension
- Download Freshworks Magento 2 extension from https://effy.co.in/freshworks/freshworks_magento_2.zip
- Follow the installation instructions at https://marketplace.magento.com/media/catalog/product/pozzito-pozzito-module-livechat-100-0-2-ce/user_guides.pdf
Steps to create a new Integration:
1. Log in to Admin and click System > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
2. Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
3. Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
4. Click the API tab. Select "Custom" in resource access. Select "Sales", "Catalog", "Customers" and "Stores" from the resources tree.
4. Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
5. Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
6. Click Allow for allowing access to presented resources.
7. You'll be presented with API tokens. Copy "Access Token" into the clipboard.
1. Go to Admin Section (from left sidebar)
2. Select Apps --> Magento 2.
3. Click on Install
4. In the app configuration page, enter the Shop Name and URL
5. Paste the Access Token and Store URL
6. Click on Install