Calendly for Freshchat helps schedule meetings during a conversation.
Calendly for Freshchat helps users schedule a meeting while conversing with an agent without the need to switch screens or disconnecting the call. The app eases the process of back & forth emails and helps schedule meetings on the go.
1. Scheduling meeting on the go
2. Get instant confirmation response
3. Multi-agent concurrent usage
After configuring Freshchat with your landing page, queries may be posted to your Inbox and an agent can pick up the conversation. During the conversation, if a call or meeting needs to be scheduled, agents can share a link with the customer with a click of a button and the customer can easily schedule a meeting directly with the agent.
To obtain the Freshchat API token:
1. On the left side menu in Freshchat, click Settings.
2. Under Configure, click API Tokens.
3. Hover the mouse over the API token, the Copy button is displayed. Click Copy and continue with the installation process.
During installation, you will be prompted to enter the API token. Please paste the API token that was copied during the previous step. Click Validate & Install.
Setting up Calendly for Freshchat:
1. On the left side menu, click Inbox.
2. On the right side of the app bar, select the Calendly app.
3. Click "Find your API key" and follow the above steps to copy your Calendly API key.
(Note: Every agent in Freshchat needs to have a premium account in Calendly)
4. Copy the API key, paste the same in app available at the the sidebar, and click "Login".
5. You are ready to use Calendly for Freshchat app.
In the left menu, click APPS > Calendly > Uninstall.
If you encounter any trouble, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket at https://arbaan.freshdesk.com