Calendly for Freshchat helps schedule meetings during a conversation without the back & forth emails
Calendly for Freshchat helps users schedule a meeting while conversing with an agent without the need to switch screens and continue to be online with the agent. The app eases the process of back & forth emails and helps schedule meetings on the go.
1. Scheduling meeting on the go
2. Get instant confirmation response
3. Multi-agent concurrent usage
Upon configuring Freshchat with your landing page, inquiries may start to flow into your inbox and an agent shall pick up the conversation. And during the conversation, if a call or meeting needs to be scheduled agents can share a link with the customer by a click of a button and the customer can easily schedule a meeting directly with the agent.
Keep the Admin API token ready
1. Finding Freshchat API token:
2. Click on ‘Settings’ on the left side menu in Freshchat
3. Look for API tokens under Configure. Click on API tokens.
4. When you come across "Freshchat API token", move the mouse pointer over and click on Copy and continue with the installation process.
During installation, you will be prompted to enter the API token. Please paste the API token that was copied during the previous step here. Click on Validate & Install.
Setting up Calendly for Freshchat:
1. Click on Inbox in the left side menu.
2. On the right side app bar, upon scrolling down, you will see Calendly app at the bottom of the list.
3. Click on "Find your API key" and follow the steps on screen to copy your Calendly API key.
(Note: Every agent in Freshchat needs to have a premium account in Calendly)
4. Copy the API key and paste the same in the sidebar app and click "Login"
5. You are ready to use your Calendly for Freshchat app.
Click on "Apps" in Left menu > Calendly > Uninstall.
If you encounter any trouble, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket at https://arbaan.freshdesk.com