Haptik automates customer support for enterprises that use Freshchat as their customer care channel.
Haptik specialises in designing, implementing and managing chat and voice based bots for large consumer brands, across verticals such as e-Commerce, Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, Digital & Media and Telecom.
1. Omnichannel support - Haptik’s Conversational AI Platform follow a build once and deploy anywhere philosophy across all common text and voice platforms. We have native Web, Android and iOS SDKs as well as plugins into 3rd party platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
2. Powerful NLU platform - Haptik's chatbots have have an underlying layer of NLU that helps contextualise messages correctly. In-built modules such as the Deep Learning layer, Spell and Slang checkers and Language Detector help improve the accuracy of processing natural language messages from users.
3. Mixed and vernacular language support - Haptik’s chatbots can talk to users in the language they are comfortable in. We support 8 languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu and Tamil. Moreover, our chatbots understand mixed language chats (such as Hinglish) and we are constantly adding to our language capabilities.
4. Analytics suite - Standard Analytics dashboards are built as a "one size fits all events" dashboard for most apps/websites and these do not meet enterprises's specific needs for chat based analytics. Our own realtime, chat-based analytics dashboard caters to these very specific requirements - (1) to improve automation levels, and (2) to further business goals.
5. Intelligent Human-to-Bot routing - Proprietary Bot-to-human routing capabilities are built in to so that live agents can resolve complex queries or intervene as needed to ensure a seamless customer experience
1. Lead generation assistant
2. Virtual selling assistant
3. Customer support assistant
Link to case studies - https://haptik.ai/case-study
Visit us at https://haptik.ai/ or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org today for a demo