Manage iContact mailing lists, contacts and campaigns inside your Freshchat inbox.
Installing the iContact app for your Freshchat will let you handle your marketing communication – from managing mailing list to campaign memberships and backing up contacts.
Some benefits of using this app are:
1. Manage which mailing lists and campaigns the users are part of.
2. Get information regarding the campaigns that contact was part of.
3. Export new users from Freshchat to iContact easily.
To install iContact app
1) Log in to your Freshchat portal and head over to the Freshchat product gallery using link https://web.freshchat.com/a/<your_account_number>/apps
2) Select ‘All’ in Browse by category and search ‘iContact’ app.
3) Once you choose ‘iContact’, you will be redirected to the install page for the app. Click Install.
4) From your 'iContact' account you need: APPID, Username, Password and API URL.
5) Login to your iContact account.
6) Select Settings & Billing from the top right drop down menu.
7) Click on enable your account.
8) Enter Application Name & Description and click on generate APPID.
9) User name is your iContact Username.
10) Password: After generating the APPID, choose the version of APPID, to authenticate the API, you must choose the password by clicking the link “enable this APPID for your account” and create a password and click on save button.
11) API URL: You can obtain the URL in Account Information below the password field.
12) Enter these iContact details and click Install.
13) Now, you can view your ‘iContact’ widget in Freshchat inbox.