Get valuable customer feedback by conducting automated "Net Promoter Score" surveys whenever a Freshdesk ticket has been resolved.
Callexa's approach is a simple 1 click survey based on the well-established "Net Promoter® Score" (NPS). It measures the willingness of your customers to recommend your shop to their friends or colleagues. By doing so, your customer puts his credibility on the line, which evidentially results in more accurate results than a simple star rating.
Our customizable survey template is optimized for mailings and compatible with most email clients, web mail services or web browsers. Adapt it to your needs with custom text blocks, personalized salutation and your company logo. No tedious scripting, what you see is what you get. Plus you can add followup questions or tags for more detailed feedback.
Track the development of your overall scoring, based on the responses you get. A well-arranged dashboard keeps you informed about the feedback coming in and our detailed reports help you to evaluate your service quality.
1. Obtain your Freshdesk API key: Click your profile picture top right of your help desk, select "Profile Settings" and copy the API Key displayed on the right side to your clipboard. You will need it later.
2. Register a free account at https://feedback.callexa.com .
3. Create a survey and customize the layout and content as you like.
4. Open the "Integrations" tab of your newly created survey and activate the Freshdesk card.
5. Type in your help desk domain and paste the API Key from Step 1.
6. If activation is successful a settings dialog will appear, allowing you to define how many days to wait with a survey after a ticket has been resolved.
7. Automation is now active, just follow your daily routine and wait for the feedback to come in.
A full guide can be found here: