Klaus is a QA and conversation review platform that makes internal feedback easy and systematic.
Klaus is a conversation review or QA tool. Think of it like the customer support equivalent of sales coaching or code review in engineering. The single best way to improve team performance is to have a solid internal feedback system.
Therefore, Klaus enables you to:
- Connect and display your Freshdesk account content in a few clicks
- Create filters like "Random sample of Bob's last week's email conversations"
- Rate and comment conversations, create custom rating categories
- Track quality metrics and collaborate with your team
- Bridge gaps in knowledge, improve customer satisfaction
- Onboard new agents better
- Integrate with Slack
For more information check out https://support.klausapp.com/
For more information, visit https://support.klausapp.com/
If you're feeling lonely, and would like to share your all-time best Youtube find or have an actual support question, reach out to email@example.com or chat with us on our website.
1. Sign up with Klaus for free
2. Have your Freshdesk admin API key ready (can be found under your "Profile settings")
3. Choose Freshdesk as the data connection upon signup with Klaus
4. Enter your Freshdesk credentials and API key
5. Choose which Freshdesk agents you would like to appear on Klaus by hitting "Connect" next to each
Further usage is common for all integrations, to learn more check out support.klausapp.com or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.