Manage claims and follow up on questions and post-sale messages from MercadoLibre, inside Freshdesk.
Close more sales by improving the efficiency of your customer support team. By installing the MercadoLibre app, tickets will be created any time a MercadoLibre event takes place. Agents will have all the information they need about the product and order right inside Freshdesk without having to go back and forth between platforms, making customer support a much simpler task.
You can select the MercadoLibre events to trigger the creation of tickets:
- Questions posted on MercadoLibre product pages.
- Post-sale messages from your customers.
- Claims opened by your customers.
Benefits of using the app:
- Rest assured all your MercadoLibre questions and messages are addressed.
- Questions posted in your product pages are created as Freshdesk tickets.
- Contact your customers as soon as they purchase.
- Respond to your customers’ post-sale questions from Freshdesk.
- Manage and resolve claims from Freshdesk.
- Define the default priority value for tickets created from questions, sales, and post-sale messages.
- Agents can see all the product information they need inside the Freshdesk ticket.
- Agents respond from Freshdesk and users see the response in MercadoLibre.
- Keep a history of the questions and sales made by customers, as well as agents’ responses in your tickets.
1) Click the “Install” button.
2) The MercadoLibre’s authentication page is displayed. Provide the username and password of the MercadoLibre account you want to connect to Freshdesk.
3) Authorize the connection of our app with your MercadoLibre account.
4) Configure the app’s settings inside Freshdesk. Define if you want to create tickets from sales, claims, or questions posted in MercadoLibre, as well as their default priority value.
Note: You will need to provide an agent’s API key to complete the setup, as well as your Freshdesk domain.
For more information, please visit our documentation: