View customer information from Pipedrive in Freshdesk and provide personalized customer support.
The Pipedrive app allows you to view complete customer information including details of the ticket requester, associated Organisation, and Deals from Pipedrive right from your Freshdesk ticket details page. If there is no Pipedrive entry for that customer, agents can simply create one with a single click.
Primary features of the app are:
1. Select the required Deal, Contact, and Organisation fields from Pipedrive which you want to view in the Freshdesk Ticket Details page and Contact page.
2. The ‘Create Contact’ link creates a new contact in Pipedrive.
3. In the Organisation Details window, an agent can click the Company link to view the company details and can create a new deal by clicking the Create Deal link.
4. Make the most of the Pipedrive app to gather all customer information and provide personalized and targeted customer support.
1. To integrate Pipedrive with Freshdesk, go to Admin > Apps > Get More Apps. Select the Pipedrive app in the app gallery and click install.
2. Log in to your Pipedrive portal.
3. From the top-right drop-down menu, select User Settings.
4. From the left menu, select the API key.
5. Copy the API key and paste it in your Freshdesk app installation page.
6. Enter the Pipedrive domain URL.
7. Click Authenticate.
8. On the settings page, select the required Pipedrive Deal, Contact, and Organisation Fields from the drop-down list. You can select a maximum of 20 fields in each category.
9. Click the INSTALL button.
10. Now, you can view the Pipedrive widget on your Freshdesk Ticket Details page and Contacts page.