Cloud Integration SaaS Platform Portal helps organizations streamline processes between Customer Support that uses Freshdesk, Help Desk Software and VSTSO - Team Services (off-premise) | Team Foundation Server (on-premise).
Software as a Service Portal Conduit has been written using ASP.NET 4.5 and MVC 5.0 design pattern framework using Freshdesk RESTful API as well as ll Microsoft API for Team Services / Team Foundation Server. Benefits are:
Performs Two-way Syncing: Keeps up and stays connected, knows the state of tickets on both sides : customer support and management
Allows for custom workflow: automation builds on your own criteria rules for custom integration
Allows to sync tickets in Agile, Scrum, Kanban Templates thus adapts to 3 Processing Templates and stays relevant to projects
Adapts to User Experience in different systems TFS and Freshdesk: Scans Team Services/Help Desk Systems Setup
To leverage configuration for faster integration accuracy
Shows Dashboard Tickets Scan View by Listing Page Views -ease of management for non-technical personnel
Update On Demand: Whether you work with new or old tickets, always keeps you up to date
Perform Ticket Analytics View & Search & Filter Imported/Unimported Tickets
Tag Management: manage creation of tags in SyncDojo to be used in search and tagging purposes
User Management: manage users to have access to SyncDojo
Relate Tickets Management: relate unrelated tickets on both ends from Freshdesk and from TFS
Ticket Dashboard Analytics View: take a look at the imported freshdesk tickets in TFS in relation to projects and work item types
We provide 15 days free trial in which case, we help set you up to use the application on your local premises if it requires Team Foundation Server or in the cloud if it requires Team Services communication
1. Instructions are provided once free trial agreement is reached. Necessary configurations are specified by the document in relation to end points, servers and any other config setup matter. (None disclosure agreement needs to be signed)
2. You will receive access to Web-based Software as Service Portal Conduit as well as specific token to activate software for 15 days after which it seizes to function.
3. You will need to have at least administrative privileges with freshdesk account that would allow you to to perform CRUD operations against Fresh desk API via SyncDojo.
4. if you have Team Foundation Server, we would need to check that you are Administrator in that tool to use Agile Board and perform CRUD operations against Team Foundation Server on-premise
5. if you have Team Services, we would need to check that you have alternative authentication user account setup in Team Services On-line Cloud version to perform CRUD operations against Team Service off-premise
6. Once all the above is complete, you are going to be on your way up and using Bluepen Software SyncDojo as SaaS experience.
7. Freshservice integration with Team Services and Team Foundation Server is coming....