Two-way sync and migration of contacts, tickets, tasks, etc with endless customization possibilities
SyncPenguin is a platform for reliable and fully customizable two-way synchronization of business tool data.
SyncPenguin provides an out-of-the-box connection with Freshdesk contacts, tickets, and tasks with other CRM, ERP, eCommerce, marketing automation tools, etc. for two-way data sync and migration. You can search for the connection your business needs, build your own custom sync or request one for free!
Here's what you get with SyncPenguin:
1. Two-way sync without any corner cases or issues to worry about.
2. Possibility to migrate all existing data from one system to another.
3. Full customization possibilities.
4. Possibility to sync all types of records, not just contacts.
5. Possibility to order your custom sync to be built for free.
6. Powerful dashboard to create, manage and monitor your synchronization.
7. Flexible and affordable pricing that scales with your business.
Try SyncPenguin now for 14 days!
To use the app, sign up and log in to https://dashboard.syncpenguin.com
To create your sync go to the Synchronizations section and click the plus icon. Follow the steps to create the connection between two data sources as needed. Then go to the sync page and create an account, which stores access credentials and some additional settings depending on data sources in use. More information about the settings can be found by clicking the 'Documentation' link.
After you start your synchronization, it usually takes two rounds before you actually see the data being synced (the first sync is used to configure the initial state). There's also a logs link for each account, where you can find some helpful information about your sync process and possible issues.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.