Create and send custom quotes, prepared in minutes, with perfect accuracy every time.
Freshsales CPQ is a Configure, Price, Quote application for Freshsales CRM that lets salespeople speed
up their sales processes by quickly creating custom quotes and sending them to customers within
Don’t let your deals get stalled in the pipeline because of slow, manual quoting processes. Respond to
customers faster with custom proposals or quotes prepared easily and quickly with Freshsales CPQ.
Transform your unruly quoting process to a streamlined automated process where you auto-fetch
information of the customer from CRM, select products from a searchable dropdown, configure prices,
calculate taxes and discounts, and send them to customers within minutes.
Freshsales CPQ is packed with the following features:
- Create branded quotes with the company logo, name, address, and terms &amp; conditions
- Auto-fetch information of customers and auto-populate the fields on the quote modal
- Upload products and categories manually
- Import products and categories as a CSV file
- Configure taxes
- Add discounts on the quote
- Add custom line items in the quote
- Generate quotes in PDF format and send them to customers via email
● On your Freshsales dashboard, navigate to Admin settings.
● Under the Marketplace and Integrations section, select Marketplace Apps. Search for Freshsales
● Install the integration.
● Upon clicking on ‘Install’, a configuration screen opens where you have to enter the following
o Freshsales Domain
o Freshsales API Key
o Click Validate.
o Upon successful validation, a login form appears. If it’s your first time using the app,
you’ll be required to sign up by clicking Sign Up at the bottom of the form. Enter your
username and password and sign up for an account or login with your credentials.
● Next, enter your License Key. <a href="https://codup.co/products/freshsales-cpq/" target="_blank">Click here</a> to purchase the License Key from the developer’s site.
● The settings screen opens on successful validation.
● You get the following options and settings in the Settings tab:
o Tax: enter a percentage value to apply as tax in quotes
o Payment Methods: Select payment methods from the dropdown to be shown on quotes
o Company Address: Enter your company address to be shown on quotes
o Company Logo: Upload your company logo to generate quotes with your company
o Email subject: Configure the subject line of the email that will be sent to the customer
with the quote
o Email template: Create a template for the email that will be sent to the customer with
● Go to Products tab and upload Products by clicking Upload Product. You also get an option to
Import Products from a .CSV file. The ‘Sample File’ option lets you download a sample .CSV file,
to be used when importing products.
● Go to Categories tab to upload categories for your products. You can also import categories
from a .CSV file. Use the sample file to see you will format the CSV file.